Why Men Pull Away And What You Can Do About It? Proven System Here!
So why does your man pull away?
Millions of women all around the world want a loving, caring and honest relationship but struggle to get their man to commit to them without forcing them to become manipulative and potentially damage the relationship beyond repair.
Does this sound like your situation?
I’m going to get straight to the point here and say first and foremost that:
All men carry mental roadblocks around with them that may stop them having the confidence to proceed to the next level in their relationship with you.
It doesn’t matter how your guy loves you and it doesn’t matter how much you think that you and your man and right for each other, nothing will move forward unless these mental barriers are removed.
If you want a proven method that is non-pushy, then I urge you to click here and have a look. What have you got to lose? Life is short and the time to get a man to commit and start a family of your own is even shorter!
Still not convinced? Read on..
I want to highlight some of the common myths and lies that are predominant in some relationships that just aren’t working
What you need to understand about men
We all know and understand that men are different to women because they are wired differently, but how do you get that spark or light bulb to come on in a man’s head?
In other words, how do you get your man on the same page as you, relationship wise?
First off, it is important to understand that a man has to become self motivated in order to want to move the relationship forward.
- A man does not necessarily process his feelings for you in the same way that you process your feelings for him, no matter how strong those feelings may be.
- He probably loves you to death, finds you insanely attractive and cares the world for you but he has other, more controlling feelings in his gut that unfortunately win out. This is a very important point to understand as a woman.
- You can think of his feelings as the colors on a traffic light system (see next point).
- A green light means that he is comfortable and compelled to move the relationship forward on his own. It might be something as small as him asking you on a second date, or it might be something bigger like wanting to meet your family or bigger still, asking you if you want kids.
- A yellow light means that he is cautious about something. He loves you but something is holding him back from moving forward, either as a result of his own values and upbringing or maybe unintentionally aggressive questioning from you about where he sees himself in the future with you.
- A red light obviously means that something is definitely wrong. He might go into his shell and get defensive when you cross his invisible line. For example he might say that he “isn’t relationship material” to deflect attention away from the real problem(s).
Of course, if you are reading this page then there is a 99.9% chance you are in the yellow or red category at this point in time.
So what is it then? How do you find the source of the problem and fix it, guaranteeing you a long fulfilled relationship?
The solution is probably easier to obtain and implement than you think.
Your salvation is in an e-book called Girl Gets Ring, developed by leading dating expert Jonathan Green and T.W. “T-Dub” Jackson (the same guy who created the highly successful Magic Of Making Up program).
The book details a number of reasons why your man might not be committing and what you can do about them.
You won’t believe how these seemingly small and easily fixable problems are holding your whole relationship back.
In the Girl Gets Ring guide is the easiest, smartest and quickest way to get the committed relationship that you deserve! That everyone deserves!
It’s a step-by-step guide that will have you going from losing sleep at night worrying about where you stand to standing next to your man after walking down the aisle and saying those hallowed words, “I do”.